[Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

[Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

David White-2
A number of you guys are Wordpress users and/or developers.

Chattanooga is in the running to host WordCamp 2015. I've never been to WordCamp before, but I would almost certainly attend if it were hosted in Chattanooga.

Vote Chattanooga!

Founder & CEO

Develop CENTS
Organizations Worldwide

Re: [Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

Dave Brockman

Re: [Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

I voted for Chattanooga.  I would certainly attend if they choose our fine city.

It looks like at this point we are 4th behind Phoenix, Philadelphia and Chicago.

<JC>

Re: [Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

Rod-Lists

Too bad. I'd vote just so we could hold a drupal camp on the step of this.

Re: [Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

Andrew Rodgers-2
Does anyone know who made the bid, the vote has nothing to do with the official selection. I'd love to know what sort of follow-through we're putting on this.

Andrew

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:13 AM Rod-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

Too bad. I'd vote just so we could hold a drupal camp on the step of this.
> "Take the poll below and vote for which city you think should host
> WordCamp US. This poll is only for fun and will not affect the outcome
> of the host city."
>
> :(
>
> Regards,
>
> dtb

Re: [Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

David White-2

I read this article a few days ago: http://nooga.com/170380/chattanooga-in-running-to-host-wordcamp-us/

Looks like someone up in Cleveland. I've never heard of 'em before.

On Jul 12, 2015 6:43 PM, "Andrew Rodgers" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know who made the bid, the vote has nothing to do with the official selection. I'd love to know what sort of follow-through we're putting on this.

Andrew

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:13 AM Rod-Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

Too bad. I'd vote just so we could hold a drupal camp on the step of this.
> "Take the poll below and vote for which city you think should host
> WordCamp US. This poll is only for fun and will not affect the outcome
> of the host city."
>
> :(
>
> Regards,
>
> dtb

Re: [Chugalug] Vote: Wordcamp to Chattanooga

Jonathan Calloway
Looks like Columbus got it.

<JC>