[Chugalug] West Side

gary hasty
ok, I'm officially calling a West Side chugalug meeting in San Francisco tonight...looks like it will be me and Dan atleast....anyone else flying this way?

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

Mike Harrison-4

> On Mar 23, 2015, at 2:13 PM, gary hasty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ok, I'm officially calling a West Side chugalug meeting in San Francisco tonight...looks like it will be me and Dan atleast....anyone else flying this way?

If only I had know.. I’m virtually in Bermuda right now.. but physically in Chattanooga. Not enough time to drive or fly, and the Enterprise isn’t close enough to transport.

Ya’ll tip one for me :)

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

gary hasty
One?  Ok, first one is for Mike

On Monday, March 23, 2015, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mar 23, 2015, at 2:13 PM, gary hasty <<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;ghasty@hastypudding.com&#39;)">ghasty@...> wrote:
>
> ok, I'm officially calling a West Side chugalug meeting in San Francisco tonight...looks like it will be me and Dan atleast....anyone else flying this way?

If only I had know.. I’m virtually in Bermuda right now.. but physically in Chattanooga. Not enough time to drive or fly, and the Enterprise isn’t close enough to transport.

Ya’ll tip one for me :)

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

Ashley Wilson

Where at in SF?

On Mar 23, 2015 11:24 AM, "gary hasty" <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, I'm officially calling a West Side chugalug meeting in San Francisco tonight...looks like it will be me and Dan atleast....anyone else flying this way?

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

Aaron welch
I personally think we should do this every quarter or so.  We have people in FL, St. Louis, ATL, SF/CA, Boulder, and of course here in Chatty.  Anyone else up for a Chugalunch here in the Nooga this week?

-AW

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Ashley Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Where at in SF?

On Mar 23, 2015 11:24 AM, "gary hasty" <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, I'm officially calling a West Side chugalug meeting in San Francisco tonight...looks like it will be me and Dan atleast....anyone else flying this way?

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

gary hasty
Not sure. Meeting Dan at the Intercontinental Hotel later tonight

On Monday, March 23, 2015, Ashley Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Where at in SF?

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Ashley Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Where at in SF?

I'm driving in from Santa Rosa, will see when I can break free here
but kinda thinking I'll hit the Intercontinental Hotel (other half of
the block of the 5th and Mission Garage) around 6:20. Might get out of
here early and move that up as much as an hour.

My cell phone is 415-342-5180.

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

Ashley Wilson
Just sent you a text.  Text me back and let me know when you'll be around.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Dan Lyke <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Ashley Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Where at in SF?

I'm driving in from Santa Rosa, will see when I can break free here
but kinda thinking I'll hit the Intercontinental Hotel (other half of
the block of the 5th and Mission Garage) around 6:20. Might get out of
here early and move that up as much as an hour.

My cell phone is <a href="tel:415-342-5180" value="+14153425180">415-342-5180.

Re: [Chugalug] West Side

Dan Lyke
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Ashley Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just sent you a text.  Text me back and let me know when you'll be around.

Done. Depending on what fires flare up this afternoon, I'm thinking
blow out of here at 4, arrive in SF circa 5:30. It's been a day
requiring more facepalms than I've got hands.