[Chugalug] Wow.. What has happen to the list..

[Chugalug] Wow.. What has happen to the list..

Dr.D

I saw Battle Bots and Bombshell and not a word about it on the list..

Way to Go .. JB….

Dr.D

Re: [Chugalug] Wow.. What has happen to the list..

Stephen Kraus
I thought we all knew by now :)

On Aug 24, 2017 6:05 PM, "Don Peek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I saw Battle Bots and Bombshell and not a word about it on the list..

Way to Go .. JB….

Dr.D

Re: [Chugalug] Wow.. What has happen to the list..

Jason Brown-2
Doh! I should have been promoting I suppose ;)

BattleBots is on the Science Channel (It's Season 2 that aired on ABC). https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/battlebots/

Keep watching!  ChaosCorp and Bombshell come back with a vengeance in the later episodes.  #WeWantSeason3

--Jason