[Chugalug] app idea

John Aldrich-3
Any mobile app developers interested in creating an app for people that drive for both Lyft and Uber? I have an idea that (hopefully) isnt tpo difficult, but i have no clue how to do it on my own.
Let me know if anyone here is interested. It could be a money maker if priced right.

Re: [Chugalug] app idea

Dan Lyke
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 04:39:08 -0500
John Aldrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any mobile app developers interested in creating an app for people
> that drive for both Lyft and Uber? I have an idea that (hopefully)
> isnt tpo difficult, but i have no clue how to do it on my own. Let me
> know if anyone here is interested. It could be a money maker if
> priced right.

Can you just build it as a web site?