[Chugalug] [chugalug] For Sale: Older 2U Server

[Chugalug] [chugalug] For Sale: Older 2U Server

Ended up with a 2U server that I don't need. Likely most any cash offer will be accepted, trades are also likely great (as long as I am trading for something physically smaller).

Asus P7P55D-E LX
Intel i3 540 3.07Ghz
4GB (2x2G) DDR3
2x Seagate ST31000528AS (1TB)
2x Seagate ST3250318AS (250GB)
Graphics EAH5450 SILENT/DI/512MD2(LP)
DVD RW Drive
2U rack mount case (Standard case, so if you just want the case let me know)

Wil

Re: [Chugalug] [chugalug] For Sale: Older 2U Server

Aaron welch
Do you still have this handy? I need something to test a motherboard.

-Aaron

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 7:38 PM Wil Wade <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ended up with a 2U server that I don't need. Likely most any cash offer will be accepted, trades are also likely great (as long as I am trading for something physically smaller).

Asus P7P55D-E LX
Intel i3 540 3.07Ghz
4GB (2x2G) DDR3
2x Seagate ST31000528AS (1TB)
2x Seagate ST3250318AS (250GB)
Graphics EAH5450 SILENT/DI/512MD2(LP)
DVD RW Drive
2U rack mount case (Standard case, so if you just want the case let me know)

Wil

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures