[Chugalug] [chugalug]* unstuck mailman and moved ya'll to new chugalug...

[Chugalug] [chugalug]* unstuck mailman and moved ya'll to new chugalug...

Michael Harrison

Welcome to the new chugalug.org mailing list. Mailman on the old system was blowing chunks, I unstuck it. and am killing it slowly.. painfully.

If you don't want to be here. Send a message with the word:  unsubscribe . in the subject line.

Other helpful commands:

subscribe, unsubscribe, passwordreset, help, fortune and "list working"

Things we are working on in MELEE (Mail Engine?) are better threading header info and somehow I broke DKIM signing, but it's still working better than the old list.

It's cold outside, I'll be working a lot on this over the weekend. Website will be back up soon.

--Mike--