[Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

Andrew Armstrong
I am getting out of the computer game and I am cleaning out my house of
some older computer stuff that I no longer need. Most of it is older and
not worth much but if anybody is interested in any of this make me an
offer.

http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/cleaning-house/

This stuff I just want gone, not looking for any compensation.

http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/free-stuff/

Putting all of this on here before I post to craigslist hoping one of
you fine fellows will be able to get some use out of this stuff. You can
contact me by repsponding to this post or you can email me directly,
drewcifer at chattavegas.com. I would also be willing to donate if
anybody knows any places that are looking for stuff like this. Most of
it is pretty old but some of it should still be useful to somebody.

-- Andrew

Re: [Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

Ed King

I would love the mac mini for my Apple collection but...  I'm sicker than a dawg right now so it might be a day or two before I can venture out

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 1:29 PM EST Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>I am getting out of the computer game and I am cleaning out my house of some older computer stuff that I no longer need. Most of it is older and not worth much but if anybody is interested in any of this make me an offer.
>
>http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/cleaning-house/
>
>This stuff I just want gone, not looking for any compensation.
>
>http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/free-stuff/
>
>Putting all of this on here before I post to craigslist hoping one of you fine fellows will be able to get some use out of this stuff. You can contact me by repsponding to this post or you can email me directly, drewcifer at chattavegas.com. I would also be willing to donate if anybody knows any places that are looking for stuff like this. Most of it is pretty old but some of it should still be useful to somebody.
>
>-- Andrew

Re: [Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

Jared Hamilton
I'd love the HP Proliant 1U and the Mac mini. I'm finishing up a
project at school that these will be perfect for - I've been looking
around for some cheap hardware! When can I come get them from you?
--

Jared H.
"I have morals! If you don't like them, I have others!"

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 01:29:37PM -0500, Andrew Armstrong wrote:

> I am getting out of the computer game and I am cleaning out my house
> of some older computer stuff that I no longer need. Most of it is
> older and not worth much but if anybody is interested in any of this
> make me an offer.
>
> http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/cleaning-house/
>
> This stuff I just want gone, not looking for any compensation.
>
> http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/free-stuff/
>
> Putting all of this on here before I post to craigslist hoping one
> of you fine fellows will be able to get some use out of this stuff.
> You can contact me by repsponding to this post or you can email me
> directly, drewcifer at chattavegas.com. I would also be willing to
> donate if anybody knows any places that are looking for stuff like
> this. Most of it is pretty old but some of it should still be useful
> to somebody.
>
> -- Andrew

Jared Hamilton

Re: [Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

I don't need more server, I don't need more servers, I don't need more...

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would love the mac mini for my Apple collection but...  I'm sicker than a dawg right now so it might be a day or two before I can venture out

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 1:29 PM EST Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>I am getting out of the computer game and I am cleaning out my house of some older computer stuff that I no longer need. Most of it is older and not worth much but if anybody is interested in any of this make me an offer.
>
>http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/cleaning-house/
>
>This stuff I just want gone, not looking for any compensation.
>
>http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/free-stuff/
>
>Putting all of this on here before I post to craigslist hoping one of you fine fellows will be able to get some use out of this stuff. You can contact me by repsponding to this post or you can email me directly, drewcifer at chattavegas.com. I would also be willing to donate if anybody knows any places that are looking for stuff like this. Most of it is pretty old but some of it should still be useful to somebody.
>
>-- Andrew

Re: [Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

Donald Humphreys
I'm interested in the PDU (not a UPS by the model number?) and MAYBE that 4600. What is that, 6U? Can you provide some more specs?

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Stephen Kraus <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't need more server, I don't need more servers, I don't need more...

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would love the mac mini for my Apple collection but...  I'm sicker than a dawg right now so it might be a day or two before I can venture out

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 1:29 PM EST Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>I am getting out of the computer game and I am cleaning out my house of some older computer stuff that I no longer need. Most of it is older and not worth much but if anybody is interested in any of this make me an offer.
>
>http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/cleaning-house/
>
>This stuff I just want gone, not looking for any compensation.
>
>http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/free-stuff/
>
>Putting all of this on here before I post to craigslist hoping one of you fine fellows will be able to get some use out of this stuff. You can contact me by repsponding to this post or you can email me directly, drewcifer at chattavegas.com. I would also be willing to donate if anybody knows any places that are looking for stuff like this. Most of it is pretty old but some of it should still be useful to somebody.
>
>-- Andrew

Re: [Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

Ed King

I would rather see the Mac Mini be put to good use in a school project than to have it sit in my den collecting dust,  so let Jared have it.

I need to do some house cleaning to  :)

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 2:12 PM EST [hidden email] wrote:

>I'd love the HP Proliant 1U and the Mac mini. I'm finishing up a
>project at school that these will be perfect for - I've been looking
>around for some cheap hardware! When can I come get them from you?
>--
>
>Jared H.
>"I have morals! If you don't like them, I have others!"
>
>On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 01:29:37PM -0500, Andrew Armstrong wrote:
>> I am getting out of the computer game and I am cleaning out my house
>> of some older computer stuff that I no longer need. Most of it is
>> older and not worth much but if anybody is interested in any of this
>> make me an offer.
>>
>> http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/cleaning-house/
>>
>> This stuff I just want gone, not looking for any compensation.
>>
>> http://www.chattavegas.com/blog/uncategorized/2015/02/18/free-stuff/
>>
>> Putting all of this on here before I post to craigslist hoping one
>> of you fine fellows will be able to get some use out of this stuff.
>> You can contact me by repsponding to this post or you can email me
>> directly, drewcifer at chattavegas.com. I would also be willing to
>> donate if anybody knows any places that are looking for stuff like
>> this. Most of it is pretty old but some of it should still be useful
>> to somebody.
>>
>> -- Andrew

>--
>Jared Hamilton

Re: [Chugalug] cleaning house before a move

Jared Hamilton
I appreciate it. My wife'll come around.... maybe