[Chugalug] free rack mount servers

Andrew Armstrong
I have some old rack mount servers that I would like to give away. They
are mostly older 32 bit rack mount servers but they all worked when I
decommissioned them.  I made a craigslist posting that has more details
of the specific servers I have for free.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6654171915/wt46p

Chugalug members are my preferred destination so if you are interested
please feel free to contact me directly with questions or to work out
how we can get these into your hands.

--
Andrew Armstrong

Re: [Chugalug] free rack mount servers

Dr.D
I know the local DC423 Group would like them.. We are moving now so
I can tell you where they are going to go, be we take them off your hands, and put them to use making
US safer from the dark side..

Thanks
Don

Re: [Chugalug] free rack mount servers

Aaron welch
I do :-)

This was sent from my iPhone, so I apologize for any brevity or spelling errors. Siri also hates the southern accent and autocorrect is on a mission to give me an aneurysm.