[Chugalug] (no subject)

12

Re: [Chugalug] (no subject)

Unkmar
Great, open, fun loving, random group of geeks here.
Friendly jovial warning. If you suggest a meeting, you become the impromptu president and are obligated to suggest a meeting place and time. Your presidency will be promptly replaced by the next person to suggest the next meeting place and time.

Chatter here is like Chattanooga rain.  Sometimes long dry spells. Other times a few random sprinkles.  And some rare floods insight.

Lucius L. Hilley III - unkmar
So far, Life time resident of the Chattanooga area.

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Lynn Dixon <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 11:51 PM, William D. Roush <[hidden email]> wrote:

AND THEN LEFT TO ROT BY ORACLE. :’(

Maybe by Oracle, but its still getting a good bit of attention from the high frequency traders.  Every time  I work with a customer that its the Financial sector in NY, they always ask me when Red Hat is going to support ZFS  in RHEL.  I always have to sigh and say "whenever the license is compatible".   I can tell you this (not as a Red Hatter of course).... ZFS runs really....REALLY well on RHEL if you want it to. :-)