[Chugalug] portable video projectors

John Aldrich-3

Anyone got a suggestion? Needs to,be as small as possible, light weight,
good resolution, and able to project an image in a standard-lit room.

Re: [Chugalug] portable video projectors

russell c
We had two of the Casio XJ-A Slim series portable projectors at work. They have a hybrid Laser/LED light. They are thin and light. We used them in a typical office scenario. You might also look at the LG brand pico size projectors. At 1500 lumens they are the brightest pico class projectors that I have seen.

> On Aug 19, 2017, at 10:52 AM, John Aldrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Anyone got a suggestion? Needs to,be as small as possible, light weight,
> good resolution, and able to project an image in a standard-lit room.
> --
>  John Aldrich
>  [hidden email]

Re: [Chugalug] portable video projectors

John Aldrich-3
Thanks, Russ. 'Preciate it.

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 04:05 PM, russell c wrote:
> We had two of the Casio XJ-A Slim series portable projectors at work.
> They have a hybrid Laser/LED light. They are thin and light. We used them
> in a typical office scenario. You might also look at the LG brand pico
> size projectors. At 1500 lumens they are the brightest pico class
> projectors that I have seen.

Re: [Chugalug] portable video projectors

John Aldrich-3
Casio look like very nice projectors. Just a BIT outside the preferred
price range. :) (like 3 times the max. LOL!)