[Chugalug] "mfm" drives, anyone?

Ed King-2
I'm having waaaaaay too much fun with my newest toy...

https://www.pdp8.net/mfm/mfm.shtml

and now that I've archived my whole collection of drives, I'm jonesin' for more mfm action like a junkie needs smack

So I was wondering if anyone had any mfm drives they wanted to sell, donate,  or...    if you just want me to extract the data for you, I'll be glad to give it a try and then return the drive to you.

I can only think of one other Chugalug member who might be interested

 the Beagle Bone runs linux so I didn't put OT on the subject line 😊

wes

Re: [Chugalug] "mfm" drives, anyone?

DaWorm
I think you took the last ones I had loose at  swap meet 3 or 4 years ago.

Probably have one in an XT and I think one of the Kaypro machines may have a 10meg drive but they're fine where they sit.

Jeff