Chugalunch Success!

Andy Burnett
Nice to meet you all today!  If we spend enough time together, will I get a honorary LPI cert?  Seriously though, good stuff.

Andy

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch Success!

Mike Harrison-4

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 2:23 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Nice to meet you all today!  If we spend enough time together, will I get a
> honorary LPI cert?  Seriously though, good stuff.

If we spend enough time together, you’ll understand how bogus most certification programs are.

They WILL get you past the HR minions though.

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch Success!

David White-2
I had a great time.

3 cheers to our (now past) president, Stephen Kraus!

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 2:23 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Nice to meet you all today!  If we spend enough time together, will I get a
> honorary LPI cert?  Seriously though, good stuff.

If we spend enough time together, you’ll understand how bogus most certification programs are.

They WILL get you past the HR minions though.

Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

Re: [Chugalug] Chugalunch Success!

Stephen Kraus
Thanks for showing up everyone, was great to see both old and new faces!