OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

mdquerng
Hi all


I'm going to try and make it to the Chugalunch today. I have a number of working items pulled from customer upgrades jamming up my office. I'm willing to blow them out pretty cheap for cash/no trades (I'm trying to get stuff OUT of my office). The items are listed below. Feel free to contact me directly off list if you have questions or are interested and I can bring your hardware with me to Chugalunch.

Cisco ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 50 user security appliance upgraded with Security Plus license (includes unit, power supply and wall cord). $50

2 x Cisco AIR-AP1041N-A-K9 Aironet 802.11g/n Fixed Autonomous Access Points (includes PoE APs only without power supplies). $25 each

Cisco AIR-SAP162I-A-K9 Aironet Standalone - Wireless Access Point - 802.11 A/B/G/N - Dual Band (includes PoE AP and mounting hardware, without power supply). $25

2 x Tandberg Data 500GB RDX QuikStor data cartridges. $10 each

Lenovo ThinkPad T400s model 2808-DJU - 14.1" LED backlit LCD screen, Intel Core 2 Dual P9400 2.4 Ghz CPU, 4GB RAM, 250GB hard disk drive, CD/DVD burner, Wi-fi and cellular modem, Windows 7 Professional (includes laptop, power supply and wall cord). $50


Best
Mark


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

Aaron welch
Does that laptop have the 20V 3.3A psu?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 9:22 AM, mdquerng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
>
> I'm going to try and make it to the Chugalunch today. I have a number of
> working items pulled from customer upgrades jamming up my office. I'm
> willing to blow them out pretty cheap for cash/no trades (I'm trying to get
> stuff OUT of my office). The items are listed below. Feel free to contact me
> directly off list if you have questions or are interested and I can bring
> your hardware with me to Chugalunch.
>
> Cisco ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 50 user security appliance upgraded with Security
> Plus license (includes unit, power supply and wall cord). $50
>
> 2 x Cisco AIR-AP1041N-A-K9 Aironet 802.11g/n Fixed Autonomous Access Points
> (includes PoE APs only without power supplies). $25 each
>
> Cisco AIR-SAP162I-A-K9 Aironet Standalone - Wireless Access Point - 802.11
> A/B/G/N - Dual Band (includes PoE AP and mounting hardware, without power
> supply). $25
>
> 2 x Tandberg Data 500GB RDX QuikStor data cartridges. $10 each
>
> Lenovo ThinkPad T400s model 2808-DJU - 14.1" LED backlit LCD screen, Intel
> Core 2 Dual P9400 2.4 Ghz CPU, 4GB RAM, 250GB hard disk drive, CD/DVD
> burner, Wi-fi and cellular modem, Windows 7 Professional (includes laptop,
> power supply and wall cord). $50
>
>
> Best
> Mark
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/OT-Hardware-for-sale-at-Chugalunch-tp11774.html
> Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Chugalug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

mdquerng
Hey Aaron


I just looked. It has a 20V 4.5A power supply.


Best
Mark
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

Aaron welch
What sucks is that I just need the PSU to test a Core i5 that I picked up. Not sure I want to buy it just for that.

-AW

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 10:26 AM, mdquerng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Aaron
>
>
> I just looked. It has a 20V 4.5A power supply.
>
>
> Best
> Mark
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/OT-Hardware-for-sale-at-Chugalunch-tp11774p11776.html
> Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Chugalug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

mdquerng
Aaron


I'll bring the laptop and PSU. You can test and decide.


Best
Mark
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

Mike Harrison-4

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 11:59 AM, mdquerng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Aaron
>
>
> I'll bring the laptop and PSU. You can test and decide.


I bought it. :)


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for sale at Chugalunch

Aaron welch
At least it is still in the family.

-AW


Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 1:51 PM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>> On Apr 6, 2017, at 11:59 AM, mdquerng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Aaron
>>
>>
>> I'll bring the laptop and PSU. You can test and decide.
>
>
> I bought it. :)
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Chugalug mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug