OT: Shred Yer Stuff

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Andy Burnett
This post was updated on .
Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents.  My office hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and shred anything people bring by.  We used to do it for ourselves, then we started doing it for clients, then it got so popular we just opened it up to anyone.  I'll be serving my award-winning chili (Main x24 People's Choice Award 2016) this year.

April 21st, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free

Round Table Advisors of Raymond James
1200 Premier Dr.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

Chad Smith
oh man, this is an opportunity, guys.  I recently took over a position as an office manager about a year ago, and I can't tell you how much shredding can eat up (pun intended) your time.  We had someone basically with a part time job doing nothing but shredding for months.

Thanks, Andy, for sharing this - even if I am too far for this to benefit me, I know there will be people who will have their lives made easier because of it.

Honestly I asked our staff several times if we could just start a bonfire and be done with it.  They kept saying stuff about safety concerns and droughts and blah blah blah....  

Some people just want to watch the whole pile of decades of old reports burn.

I am one of those people.

Fire is cool.

- Chad W. Smith

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents.  My office
hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and
shred anything people bring by.  We used to do it for ourselves, then we
started doing it for clients, then it got so popular we just opened it up to
anyone.  I'll be serving my award-winning chili (Main x24 People's Choice
Award 2016) this year.

April 21st, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free

Round Table Advisors of Raymond James
1200 Premier Dr.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421





--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790.html
Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

David White-2
I might be there. We'll see.

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
oh man, this is an opportunity, guys.  I recently took over a position as an office manager about a year ago, and I can't tell you how much shredding can eat up (pun intended) your time.  We had someone basically with a part time job doing nothing but shredding for months.

Thanks, Andy, for sharing this - even if I am too far for this to benefit me, I know there will be people who will have their lives made easier because of it.

Honestly I asked our staff several times if we could just start a bonfire and be done with it.  They kept saying stuff about safety concerns and droughts and blah blah blah....  

Some people just want to watch the whole pile of decades of old reports burn.

I am one of those people.

Fire is cool.

- Chad W. Smith

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents.  My office
hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and
shred anything people bring by.  We used to do it for ourselves, then we
started doing it for clients, then it got so popular we just opened it up to
anyone.  I'll be serving my award-winning chili (Main x24 People's Choice
Award 2016) this year.

April 21st, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free

Round Table Advisors of Raymond James
1200 Premier Dr.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421





--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790.html
Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug




--
David White
Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

Ed King-2
In reply to this post by Andy Burnett

I'll bring my electric guitar


oh wait, you are talking about shredding paper



From: Chugalug <[hidden email]> on behalf of Andy Burnett <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 12:37 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff
 
Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents.  My office
hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and
shred anything people bring by.  We used to do it for ourselves, then we
started doing it for clients, then it got so popular we just opened it up to
anyone.  I'll be serving my award-winning chili (Main x24 People's Choice
Award 2016) this year.

April 21st, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free

Round Table Advisors of Raymond James
1200 Premier Dr.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421





--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790.html

Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
wes
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

wes

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:47 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'll bring my electric guitar


oh wait, you are talking about shredding paper



From: Chugalug <[hidden email]> on behalf of Andy Burnett <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 12:37 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff
 
Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents.  My office
hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and
shred anything people bring by.  We used to do it for ourselves, then we
started doing it for clients, then it got so popular we just opened it up to
anyone.  I'll be serving my award-winning chili (Main x24 People's Choice
Award 2016) this year.

April 21st, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free

Round Table Advisors of Raymond James
1200 Premier Dr.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421





--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790.html
OT: Shred Yer Stuff. Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents. My office hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and shred anything people bring by....

Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group. To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Chugalug Archives. Using Chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug



_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

Chad Smith
Weird Al Yankovic = Greatest Artist of the past 250 years.

- Chad W. Smith

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 8:40 AM, wes <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:47 AM, Ed King <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'll bring my electric guitar


oh wait, you are talking about shredding paper



From: Chugalug <[hidden email]> on behalf of Andy Burnett <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 12:37 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff
 
Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents.  My office
hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and
shred anything people bring by.  We used to do it for ourselves, then we
started doing it for clients, then it got so popular we just opened it up to
anyone.  I'll be serving my award-winning chili (Main x24 People's Choice
Award 2016) this year.

April 21st, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free

Round Table Advisors of Raymond James
1200 Premier Dr.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37421





--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790.html
OT: Shred Yer Stuff. Open invite to anyone who needs to shred a ton or a few documents. My office hires a Docu-Shred truck to come sit in our parking lot once a year and shred anything people bring by....

Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group. To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Chugalug Archives. Using Chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug



_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug



_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

Mike Harrison-4

> On Apr 10, 2017, at 10:46 AM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Weird Al Yankovic = Greatest Artist of the past 250 years.


Off topic.

Unless of course you are referring to specific songs like:

  "White and Nerdy” (my apologies if not so white, roll with it please)

  “All about the Pentiums”

But my all all time favorite: “The Saga Begins” (Star Wars/Force..)

—Mike-


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

Chad Smith
And "Don't Download This Song" and "Virus Alert" and "Ringtone" and "Stop Forwarding that Crap to Me"...

Weird Al is never off-topic.  :)

- Chad W. Smith

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Mike Harrison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2017, at 10:46 AM, Chad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Weird Al Yankovic = Greatest Artist of the past 250 years.


Off topic.

Unless of course you are referring to specific songs like:

  "White and Nerdy” (my apologies if not so white, roll with it please)

  “All about the Pentiums”

But my all all time favorite: “The Saga Begins” (Star Wars/Force..)

—Mike-


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] Shred Yer Stuff

Andy Burnett
In reply to this post by wes
Hahahaha, I've never seen Weird Al shred before, but things are so much better now that I have.  The look of intense stoicism at the end of the video is where I lost it.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Andy Burnett
In reply to this post by Andy Burnett
Just a reminder to come shred yer stuff this Friday.  Shred and eat some chili, then head downtown to see Mike and Nancy.  Free food everywhere!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Andy Burnett
David, I can't believe I was stuck inside when you guys came through!  I'm sorry about that.  It was the during the only meeting I had scheduled for the day too...

Oh well, hope they treated you well and you took some chili.  Thanks for stopping by!

Andy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Shred Yer Stuff

David White-2
Not sure which David you're referring to, but to be completely honest, it wasn't me. 

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
David, I can't believe I was stuck inside when you guys came through!  I'm
sorry about that.  It was the during the only meeting I had scheduled for
the day too...

Oh well, hope they treated you well and you took some chili.  Thanks for
stopping by!

Andy



--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/OT-Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790p11834.html
Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug



--
David White
Founder & CEO

@developCENTS
https://developcents.com

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at https://developcents.com/contact/

_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Andy Burnett
The plot thickens...
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Chad Smith

- Chad W. Smith

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
The plot thickens...



--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/OT-Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790p11836.html
Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug


_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Andy Burnett
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Chugalug] OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Ed King-2
In reply to this post by David White-2
We are all Negan
________________________________________
From: Chugalug [[hidden email]] on behalf of David White [[hidden email]]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 3:30 PM
To: Cha. Unix Gnu Android Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] OT: Shred Yer Stuff

Not sure which David you're referring to, but to be completely honest, it wasn't me.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Andy Burnett <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
David, I can't believe I was stuck inside when you guys came through!  I'm
sorry about that.  It was the during the only meeting I had scheduled for
the day too...

Oh well, hope they treated you well and you took some chili.  Thanks for
stopping by!

Andy



--
View this message in context: http://chugalug.1100489.n5.nabble.com/OT-Shred-Yer-Stuff-tp11790p11834.html
Sent from the Chugalug mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug



--
David White
Founder & CEO

@developCENTS<https://twitter.com/developcents>
https://developcents.com<https://developcents.com/>

Develop CENTS
Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting for small businesses and nonprofits
Providing: Web Hosting, Technical Support & IT Consulting

Signup to our Newsletter at <https://developcents.com/contact> https://developcents.com/contact/
_______________________________________________
Chugalug mailing list
[hidden email]
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug