Re: [Chugalug] Forum vs. Listserv

Mike Robinson
Personally, I think that the "issue" (sic ...) of "Listserv vs. Forum" has been percolating for me for some time.  This is the =only= group-of-interest to me, other than the Sierra Club, that uses Listserv as a primary means of communication.

It would make a
huge difference for me, in terms of the usability of ... well ... Chugalug(!) ... if we used a forum, however simple, instead of a Listserv.

... whether the NSA is snooping WE or ARE not.  ;-)

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment
PGP.sig (547 bytes) Download Attachment